shoes: PUMA by Alexander McQueen, blouse: AMY GEE,
vest: ORION LONDON, leather jacket: MANGO,
belt, neckless: personal collection,
black lace maxi skirt: handmade by Evgenia Tsakona,
bag: RELIGION, sunnies: HALLY & SON, watch: KOMONO.
I have already told you how much I love handmade clothes. So, I couldn't resist to ask for a maxi black lace skirt! The result was exactly what I was looking for! I chose a total black outfit with a hint of grey for my look, but I am thinking of many other options that I promise I will show in the next weeks. Let me know what you think. I would love to hear your opinion and ideas!!!
Love, L.







Great style you have here. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Instagram please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήwww.love-joice.com